• Mixed media resin painting on wood
• Year Completed: 2018
• One of a kind artwork
• Size: (H × W × D)
24 in × 17 in × 1 in
60.96 cm × 43.18 cm × 2.54 cm
• Ready to hang
• Signed on the front
• Style: Resin Art & Mixed Media
• Subject: Birds eye view of a coastline
• Coastline is a one of a kind painting created with resin, acrylic paints, rocks, and sand on wood. You will receive the artwork "ready to hang" with two-hole D-rings and stainless steel wire already installed on the back. The sides of the artwork are painted black so there's no need to frame it.
• Coastline is an original Lisa Jean painting. When I was beginning to paint Coastline I first had to draw a general idea of where I wanted my beach to go and where I wanted my ocean to start. At first I hadn't thought to use resin in this piece and it wasn't until later that I realized that resin is what this painting was missing. I love how resin can create depth in artwork and that is exactly what it did with this piece. The rocks gave it texture and the resin gave it a glassy water like appearance. This painting is both beautiful and serene and it would look amazing in any space you choose.